Science Rising is a network of partners and advocates that fights for science, equity, and justice in our democracy. Follow the movement at #ScienceRising.
Science Rising is currently gathering forces for the 2020 election to highlight the importance of science and technology in our democracy, especially as a tool for justice. In early January we will be launching our 2020 Science Rising Event Calendar so people across the country can find activities in their area .
- Submit your event today for listing!
Take action now
- Get registered to vote. Elections matter. So does your vote. But you can’t cast a ballot if you’re not registered. Make sure you’re ready for the next election—and ensure your friends and colleagues are as well.
- Elevate your voice: Write an op-ed for your local media outlet and share your story, values, and call to action.
Join the movement
- Connect with a Science Rising partner organization in your area. More than 150 groups participated in Science Rising in 2018 as part of our work around the midterm elections.
- Science Rising actively welcomes new organizations and partner groups that want to help build the movement. To learn more, see our FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.