Science Rising is a network of partners and advocates that fights for science, equity, and justice in our democracy. Follow the movement at #ScienceRising.
Science Rising is currently gathering forces for the 2020 election to highlight the importance of science and technology in our democracy, especially as a tool for justice.
This fall the focus is on voter registration and elevating your voice in local media. In January 2020 we will launch an events platform for people and partners around the country to post their Science Rising events and find activities in their area.
Take action now
- Get registered to vote. Elections matter. So does your vote. But you can’t cast a ballot if you’re not registered. Make sure you’re ready for the next election—and ensure your friends and colleagues are as well.
- Elevate your voice: Write an op-ed for your local media outlet and share your story, values, and call to action.
- Write for Science Rising: Sister, a Science Rising coalition partner, has put out a call for pitches featuring Science Rising contributors on its site.
Join the movement
- Connect with a Science Rising partner organization in your area. More than 150 groups participated in Science Rising in 2018 as part of our work around the midterm elections.
- Science Rising actively welcomes new organizations and partner groups that want to help build the movement. To learn more, see our FAQ or email us at email@example.com.